Are you interested in helping victims of domestic and sexual violence in our community? Are you enrolled in an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree program and need to do an internship? Safe Space needs YOU!
We are currently looking for volunteers who are willing to serve in the following areas:
- Crisis Line Advocates
- Bilingual/Spanish-Speaking Advocates
- Court Advocates
- Community Outreach, Education, and Training Events Volunteers
- Faith-based Volunteers
- Variety Shop Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Special Event/Fundraiser Volunteer
- Child-Care Support Group Volunteers
Interested in joining our team of volunteers?
Complete an online Volunteer Application Form. Feel free to call our office at 919-497-5599 to obtain more information or to set up an interview. Please note that all volunteers must attend training prior to volunteering/interning and must consent to a criminal background check.