Our Commitment to
Helping you stay safe, healthy & calm!
In response to the ever-changing environment that is impacting operations across the state.
Safe Space will be employing protocol that will enable us to continue services that will protect the safety and well-being of its employees and victims of domestic and sexual violence who require emergency services.
*Effective Until Further Notice*
- Will be provided to victims of domestic and/or sexual violence who are in immediate danger, at risk of physical harm and/or at risk of homicide who live in Franklin, Vance, Warren and Granville counties.
- Those in need of shelter must have a means of transportation. Transportation services by the agency are suspended and county transportation services that we rely on have either ceased or only operating services in the county.
- Visitations by volunteers are prohibited and only Safe Space employees will be allowed on the premises.
- Will be fully operational 24/7 for advocacy, connection to resources, options counseling, and safety planning. Services will be provided by our advocates.
- The crisis line number is 919-497-5444.
For Victims and Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence:
- Safe Space has suspended in-office walk-in services until further notice.
- If you are in immediate physical danger, please call 911 if further services are needed the officers can contact advocates on the hotline at 919-497-5444.
Variety Store Operations:
- Currently open to the public.
- We will not be accepting any donations EXCEPT in-kind donations of cleaning supplies, toiletries, toilet paper, and monetary donations.
- Donation times will be: Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Events & Support Groups:
- All Support Groups are currently cancelled until further notice.
- Triple P Parenting sessions are now currently being offered virtually. If you are interesting and receiving information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2020 Annual Spring Gala has currently been postponed to a later date.